When setting up your practice as a lawyer, one of your major goals is to get clients. Every lawyer whether you are just starting up or already established should get a website, to enable those potential clients to earn and know about you, find you and get in touch with you to render them your services.
Truth be told, 4 out of every 5 persons rely on the internet for information, starting from basics with search queries like “Where can I…. or, how do I?” However, the question of how to get a website, who to build your website and what is the best site to help you as a lawyer reach a wider audience begins to pop up.
You don’t need to think too much as we need that brain of yours to win cases. Today, I am going to introduce you to Squarespace and explain 10 reasons why every lawyer should build their website with Squarespace.
Thinking about your attorney website? How to build a website as a lawyer? What is the best website builder for lawyers? Well, I believe every lawyer should build their website with the greatest ease and get the most. Using Squarespace to build your attorney website gives that satisfaction.
Here are 10 reasons to build your lawyer website with Squarespace.
- Speed: if the website of your firm is slow and does not load quickly, people will just close and skip to the next available one. Squarespace websites are designed to always give you that needed speed. It loads quickly on PC’s as well as mobile devices. Note: the speed of your website affects your google rank.
- Build it yourself: The thing that puts Squarespace ahead is the ease of building websites with their site builder. With a basic knowledge of clicking, you can really build your site yourself without paying someone to do it.
- Mobile friendliness: Squarespace designs are well optimized for mobile and are also smooth, sleek and very responsive. The designs are well thought-out because the majority of visitors are on mobile devices.
- Optimized for conversation: Squarespace websites are designed and optimized for proper conversation. Clients can reach you no matter which part of the site they are.
- Analytics tracking: The analytics tracking in Squarespace website allows you to receive regular reports on how well your website is performing, what is not working and what works. Also, you will receive insights from google analytics on areas that needs to be improved.
- Appearance, Theme and Templates: Squarespace follows the slogan “Build it Beautiful”. Squarespace is known for their awesome and well-designed templates. They offer the best of the best design out there. So, when a potential client clicks on your site, he won’t get driven out by the looks but rather attracted to stay and read further.
- Blogging Platform: Blogging on Squarespace can be done with ease. They really excel in the aspect of usability, you need no prior experience to excel when using Squarespace.
- Content Management System: Squarespace content management system is straight and easy to use. Providing the best features to allow you to post on the go.
- E-commerce: Squarespace sites allows selling products. For example, lawbooks without adding plugins or installing new programs.
- Marketing tools: Squarespace helps to engage clients using comprehensive sets of marketing tools.
Squarespace has the power to instantly give your lawyer website that professional looks and with the flexibility to customize your site in numerous ways is second to none. From websites to creating online stores or marketing tools and analytics or mobile optimization and friendliness, Squarespace is the all-in-one, do-it-all with ease platform.